Table of contents
Foodworthfeed DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. foodworthfeed disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including but not limited to fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, non-infringement, availability, or security.
We make a reasonable effort to provide accurate information, but cannot warrant that any information provided is accurate, complete, reliable, or current. We provide no warranty or assume liability for any information on the Website.
What information do we collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, enter information on our site, or simply browsing the site.
We may collect personal information from you that you’ve voluntarily submitted to us, such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to this website when signing up for newsletters or submitting a comment or submitting an inquiry via our contact form.
We may also collect anonymous information such as your IP address. Anonymous information consists of non-personally-identifiable data. For example, when you use our website, we can log your IP address, the device you are using, operating system, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, time spent on our site, when you came to our site. We may also collect information on actions you take while visiting our website, such as what links or buttons you clicked on.
Yes. Cookies are files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data. - Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called 'crash dumps') and hardware settings).
- Device Data. - We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and system configuration information.
- Location Data. - We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Website. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
Cookies also help us to understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved user-experience.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser settings. Look at your browser’s Help Menu to modify your cookies.
You have the option of subscribing to our newsletter. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel embedded in emails allows an analysis of the success of our email marketing campaign. These tracking pixels allow us to see when you opened the email, if you opened the email, and what links you clicked in the email. This also allows the website to adapt future newsletter content to the interest of the user. This behavior is strictly confidential and will not be passed onto third parties.
Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting is in use on this website. Collected aggregate data (such as age, gender and interests) is used to guide content in order to better serve visitors. It may also be cited in media kits and referenced in discussion with potential partnerships.
How can I control cookies?
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(e) Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
Please note that blocking cookies may have a negative impact on the functions of many websites, including our website. Some features of this website may cease to be available to you.
Comment, Registration or Account Data
As you use the Site, we collect other data that you provide voluntarily. For example, if you leave a comment, the Site will record your name as provided. You are welcome to use a nick-name instead, if you would rather not have your name published in conjunction with the comment.
We may also collect information about you through other voluntary methods, including research surveys.
We may use your personally-identifying information for a variety of our internal business purposes, such as creating a better user experience for the Site, diagnosing and troubleshooting malfunctions on the Site, better understanding how the Site is used, and making personalized recommendations to you.
If you are a resident of California or a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), please refer to the sections below entitled "Additional Rights of California Residents" and “Additional Rights of EEA Residents.”
Additional Rights of California Residents
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Website, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Website. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Website, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g. backups, etc.).
Additional Rights of EEA (European Economic Area) Residents
If you are a resident of a country in the EEA, you have the rights, among others, to:
(i) access your personal data
(ii) ensure the accuracy of your personal data
(iii) the right to have us delete your personal data
(iv) the right to restrict further processing of your personal data, and
(v) the right to complain to a supervisory authority in your country of residence in the event that data is misused
If you believe that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us addressed to the following: [email protected]
This website, including all images, text, software, and other content is the property of Scott & Taylor Woodworth of foodworthfeed, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. All rights reserved.
You may have the opportunity to download ebooks or other digital products from our Website or newsletter. If you decide to do this, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable license to use the product(s). You agree that you are not allowed to modify, distribute, sell, share, republish, or create derivative content from any information provided to you without express consent from foodworthfeed.
You have our permission to use a link to our Website from your website. You may use one photo or paragraph (up to 150 words) from any post, with a mandatory dofollow link back to the post on our Website where it originated. We do not allow re-posting an entire recipe or more than one paragraph of a post, using photos without linking back, or presenting any of our content as your own. Any distribution of content from foodworthfeed beyond what is described herein constitutes copyright infringement.
You may view and print any content displayed on the Website for personal, non-commercial use, provided that all copyright and attribution notices remain intact. You agree not to reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, sell, license, modify, or create derivative content from this Website or any part of it, without prior written consent from foodworthfeed.